Saturday, February 7, 2015

CHECK OUT BISCUITS AND SUCH!!

Hey y'all! Happy Saturday!

Hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous spring weather! I know I am!

This weekend I stumbled upon an awesome blog I thought I would share with y'all it's called Biscuits and Such! Elena is a Carolina gal that shares a variety of homemade southern recipes that look absolutely phenomenal! My favorite being her seafood dishes. Anyone who knows me knows a I am huge sucker for seafood! So, I'm super excited to try out some of her recipes. I'll let y'all know how it goes but for now be sure to check out her page by clicking on the link I have provided below!
Biscuits and Such

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Taylor

1 comment:

  1. This sounds so good and simple to try out! I am always looking for new ways to bake biscuits!

    ReplyDelete